Tuesday, July 23, 2013

90's tv-shows


My So Called Life 
 I love every episode of "My So Called Life". There are so many things I can relate to Angela and I wish I could've watched this when I was around her age.


Freaks and Geeks  
I don't know where to start but I have to say theme song describes this show pretty well! Not only the story but also the cast is just awesome. I'm pretty sure even if I get older, I'd still watch this show over and over again because how can I get sick of it? 


Buffy the Vampire Slayer 
It sounds lame but I finally started watching this show and have finished season 1 a few days ago. Dunno why but I thought this show would be one of the typical vampire story but yeah, I was definitely wrong. I really love the character of Buffy. She's so strong and even though she has to face a lot of tough things by herself(well her friends do support her but not physically I suppose), she never gives up.

Twin Peaks.
THIS SHOW IS SIMPLY SO ADDICTIVE. Every time I watch this, I feel like having a cup of coffee with doughnuts(you know what I mean right?). Haha. Personally I prefer season 1 and to be honest didn't really like the ending of season 2 but still the story will make you feel so thrilled.


 
Clarissa Explains It All. 
Actually haven't seen this one yet so I'd love to start watching it after finishing all the seasons of Buffy! 90's colorful fashion seems cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment