Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Things I miss....

Here's the list of things I miss from Japan.


1. Definitely sweets!
Japan has so many kind of sweets like crepe, fabulous cakes, and parfait. I didn't think I'd miss those kind of stuff before I came to New Zealand but now I'm dying to try them. I think they taste so amazing...not too sweet, not too bitter.



2. Japanese sweets.
Since I'm doing tea ceremony at the college, I drink Japanese green tea at every practice so it makes me miss the real Japanese sweets. Oh....the taste of the red bean paste....I miss it so bad.



3. UNIQLO(the clothing shop).
Seriously, it's just awesome we can get cheap and good quality stuff at UNIQLO. Here, if I wanna buy good ones I have to spend a lot of money, which is just ridiculous since the quality isn't that good. :(



4. Bookstores.
It's hard to find magazines I'm looking for here...I still can get Frankie magazine so it's all good but sometimes I wish there were bigger bookstores.

Hahaha. I feel like I'm complaining a lot but I can't help it especially when I'm away from my own country. :P

日本って何でも揃ってて素晴らしい。便利さをとるなら日本が一番よね、ほんと。

No comments:

Post a Comment