Monday, November 28, 2011

Pretty in black


Sometimes I wonder what I am doing in NZ but I am here to meet a lot of amazing ppl and experience so many new things, being apart from my family and friends.
When I was in junior high school, I seriously wanted to tour all around the world with my own band even though I didn't have one. I used to imagine what it would feel like if I had an actual band and tour all over the world, being part from the family. Haha, silly aye. But it was quite fun to dream about these kind of things. When I was in high school, I still wanted to be a part of the band but I got more interested in movies and fashion and then my dream changed a bit. Being a part of making movies was my dream and I still want to become part of it but now i want to have my own shop where I can sell so many cool stuff like records, VHS, and heaps of old stuff. That is why I decided to study business in the college and I am on my way to achieving my goal :)

2 comments:

  1. モリー素敵ですよね。女の子なら誰もが憧れる女優さんの一人ですよね^^

    ReplyDelete